Two Birds Wedding & Event Styling specialises in Wedding Ceremony & Reception, Elopement, Engagement, Baby & Bridal Shower & Party Styling Packages.
WHAT IS A WEDDING/EVENT STYLIST?
A stylist is a person or team that works with you to design, set-up and pack-down the event styling for your big day!
There’s no set job description for a wedding stylist but here are some of the things that we do at Two Birds:
- Meet with you to chat through your ideas for how you want your wedding/event to look and feel
- Work with you to create a personal style for your big day – from the ceremony set up to your florals, lighting, furniture, decor and props
- Hire out styling items & furniture from our own inventory collection
- Source specific items for you on request
- Be there on the day to set up your styling & coordinate other vendors if necessary
- Be there after the day to pack-down your styling set ups and furniture
DO I ACTUALLY NEED A STYLIST FOR MY EVENT?
The short answer is ‘maybe’. It depends whether you have a flare for design, how DIY-inclined you are, and whether you want to spend your big day setting up & coordinating vendors or sitting back and sipping on champers.
We welcome your feedback, so if you have used this service please feel free to comment further down the page or leave a review.